If you crave a head full of curls but your hair can’t stand the heat, this Satin Foam Curler from The Vintage Cosmetic Company is the old-school way to get the look.
With this effortlessly cool little beauty, hours melting under the hairdryer, hot brushes, wands and tongs are a thing of the past.
The flexible foam band is so feather-light and comfy to wear that you’ll forget it’s there, and there’s no risk of your luscious locks getting tangled or breaking on the silky soft, pale pink satin fabric.
Use before bed on medium to long hair and let it work its magic overnight you’ll wake up with a head full of glossy, tumbling curls and waves fit for a fairy-tale princess. How cool is that?!The The Vintage Cosmetic Company Satin Foam Curler set includes:
- 1 x Satin Foam Curler.
- 2 x Satin Scrunchies.
- Start with freshly washed hair – damp for dramatic curls and dry for loose waves.
- Divide into two sections around a centre parting.
- Secure the band on top of your head with a clamshell clip, leaving the two ends hanging down either side of your face.
- Starting on one side, wrap a small section of hair around the band, away from your face.
- Add another and repeat until all the hair is twisted around the curling band, then secure with a scrunchie.
- Repeat the process for the other side.
- Leave in place for at least six hours (and preferably overnight) for the best results.
- When ready, remove the scrunchies and gently loosen your hair from the band.
- Lightly comb or brush – use your fingers if you want tighter curls.