A revolutionary, non-abrasive peel that visibly but gently sloughs away dead skin cells, revealing bright, renewed skin.
This gently yet effective exfoliating peel preps skin to maximise absorption of nutrients from skin care products, and creates the perfect canvas for flawless makeup application. Great for all skin types including sensitive, it combines high-performance ingredients like AC-11, arbutin, and fullerene to revive skin's youthful vitality.
Pure Revival Peel contains no added fragrance. It exfoliates as it repairs, may be used frequently and is safe for those with sensitive or blemish-prone skin.
For the Pure Revival Peel, the results revealed that there was a statistically and clinically significant improvement in pore appearance, the oily/shiny skin aspect of skin, skin radiance and skin texture. More specifically, here’s what consumers said about the product after the clinical study. An independent Consumer study in the US:
After 1 day:
- 94% said skin felt soft and smooth.
- 96% said skin felt repaired.
- 90% said skin experienced visible exfoliation.
After 28 days:
- 98% said skin looked more refined and visibly brighter
- 100% said it left their skin feeling soft and smooth; that the texture of the product was good and that it was a gentle, yet an effective peel.
- 95% said that it visibly exfoliated dead skin and left skin feeling more refined.
- 90% said that skin felt repaired and that dark spots and pigmentation appeared less obvious; that they would like to continue using this product/like to purchase it.
- 85% said that the appearance of pores was minimised.
Water, Glycerin, Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dicocodimonium Chloride, Steartrimonium Bromide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Arbutin, Fullerenes, Uncaria Tomentosa Extract, Maltodextrin, Butylene Glycol, Pvp, Isopropyl Alcohol.