Go pastel with this Schwarzkopf LIVE Ultra Brights Pretty Pastels. The pale pigments work best on bleached, blonde or pre-lightened hair but where you place your pastels is up to you. Add some magic to the ends, try subtle streaks or go for an all-over root to tip pastel rinse. Either way, the effects will be mesmerising.Key features:
- Full head, ombre or highlights
- Creates a soft pastel hue
- Use conditioner for healthy looking and touchably soft hair
Pre-lighten with LIVE intense lightener for a soft pastel result.
For use on hair that has been bleached to a light blonde or natural very light blonde hair only, leave the Colour Cream to develop for 2–15 minutes. If your hair is not as light as recommended, you can extend the development time to up to 30 minutes. Please be aware that if your hair has a lot of warm tones, you may not see a noticeable colour result.
Colour results will depend on your natural hair colour. The table on the back of the pack provides an indication of the colour result that can be obtained with this shade. For long or thick hair we recommend using two packs.
- For pastel shades hair will need to be very light blonde so pre-lighten if this isn’t your natural colour
- Always perform an Allergy Alert Test 48 hours before each time you colour, even if you’ve used the product before
- Use a clarifying/deep cleanse shampoo 48 hours prior to application
- Check application range to ensure your natural hair is suitable for your chosen shade.
- If your hair is longer than chin length or thick, we recommend using two packs
- If you’re unsure on your chosen shade carry out a strand test
Application & Development
- Towel dry hair well and evenly before applying
- Avoid staining your fav jumper by having an old towel at the ready
- If you are only colouring parts of your hair, please take care when applying to avoid staining other areas.
- Use skin barrier cream around your hairline and ears to ensure your hair is the only thing being covered!
- No need to mix the colour, apply straight from the tube or mix a pea size amount of colour with conditioner to create your own unique shade!
- Rinse the colour out using lukewarm water