For sensitized and acne-prone skin affected by break outs, stubborn spots and persistent blemishes and or associated inflammation. Acne can be a real headache, causing spots, blackheads and enlarged pores that can end up leaving marks.
Acne can really be discouraging, but with some dedicated active ingredients and specialized skincare protocols improvement is possible and with SVR they aim to help! SVR Sebiaclear Active Breakout Treatment Gel has replaced the original Sebiaclear Active cream, the backbone of SVR's Sebiaclear Acne range. It is a new and improved version, using mostly the same active ingredients with a few upgrades... It's all here:
- the formula is more natural with 90% ingredients of natural origin
- ultra-comfortable gel-cream texture hydrates the skin, soothes discomfort
- no greasy film or white cast
- penetrates quickly for an entirely invisible end result making it more suitable for daytime use
- won't cause pilling making it the perfect treatment to keep working and refining your skin under your make up
- highly concentrated in dermatological actives for visible results in 7 days
- spots and blackheads are targeted so that skin quality is significantly improved
- excess surface oil and related shine is reduced
- red/brown marks and blemishes are attenuated and fade more quickly
- skin becomes gradually more unclogged and more translucent
- while working on existing spots, and fading the marks left by old ones, it also helps fend off development of future spots
- more Eco-responsible with a tube made from 50% recycled plastic that's 100% recyclableTested on sensitive acne-prone skin:
- 33% reduction in imperfections(1)
- 90% of volunteers said it soothed their skin(1)
- 87% of volunteers said it moisturised their skin(1)(1) Clinical scoring at 28 days, 31 volunteers, twice-daily application.
(2) Usage test at 28 days, 31 volunteers, twice-daily application,% satisfaction. Acne-prone skin is often caught in a vicious circle caused by multiple factors:
- The skin secretes sebum to protect it
- The sebum becomes too abundant and oxidises, creating the optimal environment for unhelpful bacteria to proliferate
- The skin becomes shiny and the hair follicles, glands that secrete sebum at the root of the strands, blocking the pores
- Once the pores become clogged the skin’s microbiota is no longer in balance leading to inflammation.
- Imperfections begin to appear, blackheads and spots gradually worsen, and if persistent or damaging to the tissues, can leave red or brown marks and even scars
SVR Sebiaclear Active Gel is highly concentrated in highly regarded dermatological actives that mean that within 7 days of use, visible improvement will begin. 14% gluconolactone, a naturally-derived active, is a polyhydroxy acid (PHA) that’s as effective at refining skin texture as AHAs but is better tolerated. It clears clogged pores and reduces the appearance of imperfections.
4% niacinamide, derived from vitamin B3, relieves irritation in acne-prone skin while eliminating imperfections associated with inflammation and preventing the appearance of hyperpigmentation marks. 0,5% salicylic acid, helps gently clear dead skin cells, refining skin texture and unclogging the pores, as well as regulating sebum production and calming inflammation in the skin. Hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic. Proven efficacy under dermatological control.
- Apply to the whole face after cleansing in the morning and evening.
- Use on its own or in addition to dermatological treatments as well as under your makeup if desired.
For enhanced results, discover SVR's complete anti-acne routine:
- Prep skin with a few drops of Sebiaclear MicroPeel.
- Refine the appearance of skin texture with a couple of drop of Ampoule A LIFT.
- Treat breakdowns with Sebiaclear Active Gel.
- Moisturise with Sebiaclear Hydra Moisturiser.
Lab20.41/a.09 Aqua/water/eau, Gluconolactone, Propanediol, Silica, Dicaprylyl Ether, Niacinamide, Sodium Hydroxide, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Lauroyl Lysine, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp Copolymer, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Parfum (fragrance), Ceteareth-33, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tocopherol.