From the Yoruba meaning moisture, LIHA Beauty Orinrin Cleansing Balm is packed full of skin soothing ingredients ideal for a deep cleanse or indulgent facial massage.
- Cocoa and mango seed butter are anti-inflammatory and loaded with fatty acids to hydrate dry, rough and cracked skin.
- Rice bran is a rich, natural oil that hydrates skin and helps retain moisture. It boosts the skin's natural regeneration process, nourishes skin cells with antioxidants vitamin B and E.
- The natural presence of highly moisturising and easily absorbing ingredient, squalene, a protective and conditioning substance helps to protect the skin's barrier resulting in softer, smoother skin as well as a fresh and radiant glow.
Orinrin cleansing balm is perfect as a daily cleanser, especially for anyone with combination skin or dry skin.
For those of you who like to double cleanse, it can be used as the first step in your regime removing the days' buildup, melting away makeup, impurities, and daily pollutants.
- Use as part of your wind-down ritual to remove the days’ build up.
- Apply a layer with the compostable spatula supplied.
- Massage into the skin using circular motions to melt away residue and deeply cleanse.
- Rinse well with a warm cloth or flannel or, leave overnight for a moisturising mask.
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcisoil, Mangifera Indcica Seed Butter, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Polysorbate 20, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa Extract, Olea Oil, Boswellia Carteri Resin Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Oil, Santalum Album Oil, Camwood Extract, Lmonene*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Linalool*, Farnesol*, Citral*.
* Allergens Naturally Occurring In Essential Oils.