A purifying shampoo, that deeply cleanses the scalp. Designed for hair and scalps that appear oily quickly. Removes and reduces excess oil that make roots appear greasy quickly while helping to minimise oil for longer. For a clean feeling scalp that lasts, leaving hair soft, shiny and bouncy. Also supports removal of hard water build up. Who is it for?
Those who feel their scalp and roots get oily quickly and struggle with hard water build up in their hair. Benefits:
- Pineapple & Coconut scented
- Reduces excess oil
- Reduces hair water build upKey Ingredients:
- Pineapple Extract
- Zinc PCA - helps to mitigate the appearance of unwanted excess sebum, delivering a fresh feeling to the skin and hair.
- Piroctone Olamine - Anti Dandruff, decreases sebum output.
- Hydrolysed Wheat Protein - Repairing, restructuring, and protection from within. In addition, it contributes to hair smoothness and leaves a protective film that guards against daily stresses.
- Natriquest - antioxidant properties and reduces hard water build up
- Panthenol - Vit B5- helps strengthen hair, retain moisture and improve texture.
- Wet hair thoroughly, apply shampoo and massage into hair and scalp.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Follow with Hairburst Conditioner for Oily Scalp & Roots.
Warnings: Avoid contact with eyes, in case contact occurs, rinse immediately with plenty of water. If irritation persists, seek medical advice. Keep out of reach of children.
Aqua (Water), Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Glycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Glycol Distearate, Sodium Benzoate, Lauryl Glucoside, Laureth-7 Citrate, Citric Acid, Laureth-4, Piroctone Olamine, Sodium Chloride, Zinc PCA, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Formic Acid, PCA, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Extract, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Isoleucine, Proline, Threonine, Lactobacillus Ferment, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal.