The ground-breaking innovative formula makes Color Wow Root Cover Up the next handheld device to change your life.
Cover up dreaded roots and regrowth quickly and easily – with no mess – for perfect results in under a minute.
- No More Roots!! With the ease of a photo retouch tool, all shades seamlessly cover grey roots.
- The blonde shade even covers dark re-growth in lightened/highlighted hair; never before has dark re-growth been 'lightened' without peroxide.
- Pigments adhere to hair without being sticky or oily and without dulling.
- Dramatically extends the time between coloring and highlighting.
- Contains a variety of pigments and reflective properties to ensure shades look natural and easily match a wide assortment of hair colours.
- Does not contain any waxes or dyes.
- Water-resistant; lasts from shampoo to shampoo.Color Wow is a cruelty-free brand; they do not test any of their products on animals.
Color Wow recommend using the smaller end of the brush for precision.
Apply Color Wow Root Cover Up - Black to dry/styled hair.
To cover roots, start with a small amount of powder. Use free hand to pull hair taut at the root. Dab on visible roots, starting from the scalp and working outward. Repeat as necessary until roots disappear and colour looks like new.
To extend highlights, use the side edge of the small end of the brush. Use free hand to pull hair taut at the root. Wherever highlights have grown out, apply blonde powder joining it to the existing highlight.
Note: Let it set for a minute and then you can brush. If you put too much on…just blow off with a hair dryer or use the wide end of brush to dust off.
Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl, Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Zea Mays Starch, Aluminum, Starch Octenylsuccinate, Kaolin, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).