Charlotte’s Cleanse, Hydrate & Glow Mini Facial Kit is the secret to a spa-cleansed, hydrated complexion!
Featuring portable sizes of the award-winning Charlotte’s Magic Cream to flood your skin with moisture, the glow-boosting Multi-Miracle Glow to melt away makeup and impurities, and the supercharged Goddess Skin Clay Mask to visibly tighten and smooth the appearance of pores and reveal your inner goddess glow!! This MAGICAL mini skincare trio includes:
Mini Charlotte’s Magic Cream moisturiser: 15ml
: The award-winning, supercharged moisturiser contains Hyaluronic Acid, BioNymph Peptide and Vitamins C & E for hydrated, dewy, plumper looking skin! Mini Goddess Skin Clay Mask: 15ml:
Award-winning clay mask enriched with supercharged skincare ingredients for a brighter, smoother looking complexion and skin that feels softer and purified.Mini Multi- Miracle Glow: 15ml:
Intensely moisturising 3-in-1 cleanser, overnight mask and supercharged skincare balm for baby soft feeling skin!WHAT MAKES IT MAGIC?
Charlotte’s Magic Cream is enriched with BioNymph Peptide for smoother, plumper looking skin
Goddess Skin Clay Mask is enriched with VITAMIN C for a brighter-looking complexion
Multi Miracle Glow is enriched with Arctic Cloudberry Oil for a moisturised, softer feeling complexion
1. Cleanse your skin using a peanut-sized amount of the Multi Miracle Glow 3-in-1 cleanser, balm & mask. The cream to oil formula will leave your skin feeling silky smooth. You can also use this as a mask by applying a thin layer all over your face and leaving for 15 minutes. Rinse off with a warm flannel.
2. To use my Goddess Skin Clay Mask, apply a thin layer all over your face, avoiding the delicate eye area. Leave on for 10 minutes, then rinse off with warm water and a flannel for baby-soft feeling skin.
3. Apply Charlotte’s Magic Cream to your face and neck using Charlotte’s 'Tilbury Tap' 5-minute facial massage technique!
- Boost your complexion - Starting from the lower cheek, sweep cream out & up. Tap fingertips across cheeks avoiding eye contour.
- Define Contours - Place fingers under cheekbones, then smooth outwards and upwards along cheekbones.
- Define Jawline - Gently pinch chin with your fingers, moving up your jawline in one sweeping motion.
- Smooth Forehead - Starting in the middle of the forehead, massage in circular motions moving out to the temples. Pat any excess in with your ring finger.