The cool zinc roller gives a deep kneading massage to help tone, firm and brighten skin whist improving circulation. Cleanse face and apply serums or oil to the skin.
- Gently apply pressure and perform upward and outward strokes over the skin, at the end of each stroke lift the roller and start over
-Begin with the chin and jawline, starting at the centre and rolling outwards towards the ear lobes.
- Cheeks should be rolled from the nose straight across the cheek bones towards the top of the ear.
- The under-eye area can be rolled gently outwards towards the temple.
- For the eyebrow area, gently follow the contour of your brow bone, from the bridge of your nose towards the temples.
- The forehead should be rolled from the middle outwards.
- You can finish the forehead with a slow and soothing roll starting between your eye brows and up to the hair line.
- Repeat the same motion 4-5 times in each area.
Store in the fridge for an extra cooling effect. Your roller should be wiped down with a dry or damp clean cloth. Do not wash with water.