Refillable hand sanitiser with 62% alcohol for effective sanitation. Benefits:
- Refillable solution for all the family. This year there will be over 1 billion single use hand sanitisers bought in the UK alone – choose the sustainable option.
- 62% Non -GMO ethanol effectively sanitises your hands
- Contains moisturising aloe -vera and vegetable glycerine to combat dry skin
- Microplastic Free – synthetic hand gels contain high levels of microplastics which damage our oceans – we are proud to be microplastic free.
- Cruelty Free
- Proud suppliers to the Scottish Government for vital frontline services including the NHS
- 2% of all our sales (not profits!) go to charity year every year. Vegan, Zero Microplastics Inside, Cruelty Free, Return Refill Repeat.
Simply remove the pump and pour into your 50ml bottle when it has ran out – it’s that simple!
How to use your hand sanitiser:
Washing your hands with soap for 20 seconds is best but when you can’t do this a hand sanitiser is the best option. For best results spray liberally directly onto hands, rub hands together thoroughly to ensure all of hands and fingers, including nails, are sanitised. Leave to dry naturally.
62% alcohol, aqua (Water), glycerin (Vegetable), aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) leaf juice, mentha piperita (Peppermint) leaf oil, mentha viridis (Spearmint) leaf oil, litsea cubeba (May Chang) fruit oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange Sweet) peel oil, limonene, citral, linalool, geraniol, citronellol.