The BaByliss Oval Waving Wand is a professional grade styling tool with oval shaped barrel to effortlessly create undone loose waves.
Simply wrap the hair around the quartz-ceramic barrel for fast, easy styling, creating a natural, smooth finish.
The extra-long barrel is perfect for curling longer hair lengths.
6 digital heat settings up to 210°C and an Advanced Ceramics™ heating system that maintains consistent high heat during use for fast, easy styling on every section.Key features:
- Up to 210°C
- Oval shaped barrel
- Quartz-ceramic finish
- Extra-long barrel
- Advanced Ceramics™ heating system
- Ultra-fast heat up
- 6 heat settings 160°C - 210°C
- Auto shut off
- Heat mat
- Heat glove
- 2.5m swivel cord
- 3 year guaranteeThe box includes:
- 1x Rose Quartz Tong
- 1x Heat Mat
- 1x Heat Glove
- 1x Information Booklet
- Ensure the hair is dry and combed through to remove any tangles. Divide the hair into sections ready for styling.
- Press and hold the button marked ‘on/off ’ for 1-2 seconds to turn the appliance on. The digital display will start flashing and the appliance will automatically start heating up.
- Press the ‘+/-’ button to select a heat setting suitable for your hair type. The digital display will flash until the selected heat setting has been reached. Once the temperature has been reached, the digital display
will remain solid in colour.
Please note: The appliance temperature settings will automatically lock after 5 seconds. (See ‘Switch Activation Control’).
Before styling, make sure the universal heat glove is worn on the hand which is wrapping the hair around the barrel.
- Take a section of hair, starting 2 inches from the scalp and place the appliance next to the hair section, ensuring the end of the appliance is pointing downwards towards the shoulder.
- Start winding the hair around the top part of the barrel, closest to the handle. Keep winding the hair down the length of the barrel until there is no more hair to wrap around.
- Hold the end of the hair in place for 5-8 seconds depending on your hair type. Then unwind or release the section of hair and pull the appliance away.
- Allow the curl to cool before styling.
- Repeat for each section of hair.
- After use, press and hold the on/off button for 1-2 seconds to switch off and unplug the appliance.
- Allow the appliance to cool before storing away.