The emotions of falling in love, diffused into your home, for a romantic atmosphere, with the Acqua di Parma Oh L'Amore Room Diffuser.
Infuse your space with charm with a scent that evokes heart-warming and enveloping sensations. A dynamic blend of pepper and cloves adds an intense and spicy touch. Bursts of balsamic and amber notes bring warmth and enveloping richness to the fragrance.Olfactive family:
Amber spicy.Olfactive Notes:
Black pepper, clove, opoponax, benzoin, tonka bean.
All diffusers are presented with natural black rattan reeds.Duration:
The diffuser is presented in the Maison's iconic Art Deco bottle in its signature yellow shade. The bottle is enclosed with a precious cap in the iconic Acqua di Parma shape and natural rattan reeds are included. The packaging is made of recyclable FSC paper.
Important – Precautions for use:
To ensure the best experience from your diffuser, Acqua di Parma recommends:
- Unscrew the cap and remove the inner plate. Replace the cap and insert the reeds in the bottle.
- On the first use, it is necessary to soak the reeds for twenty-four hours before turning them over.
- The frequency of which some or all of the reeds are flipped over determines the intensity of the fragrance: the more often they are turned around, the greater the intensity. If the diffusion is too intense, adjust by removing a few reeds until the desired level is achieved.
- In order to prolong the duration of the fragrance, it is advisable to avoid high temperatures, direct sunlight and rigorous air circulation that can speed up evaporation.
- Place the home fragrance diffuser on a flat surface where it will not be exposed to humidity.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources.
- The fragrance concentrate contains natural raw materials, therefore its colour may slightly change over time without compromising its olfactory performance.
- After handling the rattan reeds, it is advisable to rinse your hands with clean water and soap.
- Highly flammable liquid and vapour.