Our Customer Care Team is available Monday-Sunday 9am-5pm to answer any order and service-related enquiries. They also love to hear your feedback.
Manage your order using our 'Self-Service'
You can check, cancel, change the address and manage your orders 24-hours a day, 7-days a week by accessing your account.
For information on how to return a product please click here.
Online SupportChat with our team via our messaging widget or send us a message on our Facebook or Instagram pages.
Sephora UK is committed to providing an excellent customer experience and service at all levels. We have a Complaints handling policy to ensure that all complaints are handled as efficiently and effectively as possible.
As a customer you are entitled to make a complaint to us. The following outlines our policy and procedures for the handling of verbal and written complaints. We want to resolve your complaint as soon as possible; please contact our customer service team ([email protected]) and we’ll do our best to fix any problems you may be having as soon as possible.
• To provide a fair complaints procedure which is clear and easy to use for anyone wishing to make a complaint.
• To ensure that our complaints procedure is fully accessible so that people know how to contact us to make a complaint.
• To make sure that everyone at Sephora UK knows what to do if a complaint is received.
• To make sure all complaints are investigated fairly and in a timely way
• To keep customers informed as to the progress of their complaint and the expected timeframe for resolution.
• To undertake quarterly reviews of complaints received to improve our standard of customer care.
Handling your complaint
• Upon receiving a verbal or written complaint that has not already been resolved by the Customer Care team at Sephora UK, the customer will receive a written acknowledgement within 5 working days. The response should detail the complaint handling procedure and provide approximate timelines and expectations for the investigation and future responses.
• The complaint will be passed to a senior member of staff at Sephora UK who will try to resolve the complaint within 10 working days.
• After the complaint has been investigated in full and an outcome and action decision has been arrived at, the senior member of staff will send a final response to the customer within 10 workings days.